Howdy - From Snowy Colorado

Honex99

:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Hello Everybody!!

My name is Laurie and I am digging out from the last two snowstorms that hit here. I am sure you have seen Denver on the news. I have been lurking in the background for quite some time now and decided that I should join the fun you all seem to be having. I am new to this so any pointers, helps or just emails would be just fine with me.

TTFN, Laurie

:2snow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sman :sman :wgrin

Well thank you for the welcome. The sun is out today and we are melting (a little). As to your question about the dialysis, that was one place that was open through all this according to the scrolls across the TV.

I noticed that you all are VILLAGERS and I am a NEW VILLAGER. When do I get to be like you? :think

Also, can I start a CAL? Or which ones would you all suggest I join?

Thanks Everybody! :nworthy

Hi and Welcome from Ohio where because of El Nino, we aren't getting much of a winter so far. Darn! I love a good snow storm. Stay warm and welcome to all the fun of Crochetville.

Hello again and thank you for all the welcomes!:yay

Just an update from Colorado. It is sunny today and the snow is melting (the official snow removal system of CO). I am sending the snow your way (toward Iowa and Ohio). I know Kansas got some of it already. However, they are watching ANOTHER storm system heading this way.

:wbrr:sman:wbrr:sman

Greetings from Bemidji, MN. :hi

:snowWelcome! You certainly have been getting alot of snow, we on the other hand have been wondering where WINTER is??? ....so send some snow our way! :yes :yes

Ditto for MN!!!!! Didn't have enough in Dec. 15th for the yearly sleigh ride!

Archived