40 Free Patterns at Maggie's Crochet for Subscribers (free)

mrs who

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm I don't think that page has been updated in a while, has anyone noticed that # changing at all??

I've been wondering the same thing! I signed up quite awhile ago and still haven't seen that it's anywhere closer to the magic number... Anyone know if this is for real???

I have been recieving this newsletter for a couple of years now. At the end of the newsletters it now says...

Pattern Give Away

40 FREE PATTERNS &

40% OFF FOR ONE DAY

When we reach 40,000 subscribed crocheters.

Click here for more information.

But when you click on "here" above the link is an error message, so I don't know if it really is true.

For those having a problem getting to the page to sign-up for the newsletter, this is how I go there...go to...

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/40_Free.htm

then click on a link...any link...I did Free Patterns...them from there click on the "Home Page". On the right side of the page is a place to sign-up.

Hi all,

Since folks were questioning about this being legit, I wrote to them to find out about the numbers count. here is the reply back:

"

We just recently updated the number. It will be updated periodically and as soon as we reach the 40,000, it will be on our website and also in our newsletter. Have you signed up for the newsletter? If not, you can go to the website, and sign up on the right side of the home page. Thanks for the inquiry!!! We hope you will enjoy all the patterns we will be offering.

Sincerely,

Donna Harelik

Maggie's Crochet

705 Graves St

Kernersville, NC 27284

www.maggiescrochet.com"

Not sure it will delay the thoughts, but was worth a shot :)

Sandy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

received the latest newsletter from maggies' crochet and also tried the link to check out the current number of enrolees' and it didn't work...is this a gimmick? or what.....

I just got the newsletter too, and for some reason I can never open that link in the bottom box of that page, but if I go back up to the top of the e-mail and click on If you don't see this page with pictures follow this link:

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/updates/update_page_Mar_06.htm then click on the link in the bottom box, then I can see it. And just so you know, the number hasn't changed, it's still 38,582!

Archived