WNY Crocheters?

kimbo

Hi Wendy!

Yes, yes I know Derby! A co-worker from college days was from Derby - I went to college in Fredonia. Anyways, why not join us on the 16th? It will be the first time every for a meeting and we can discuss rotating where the meetings take place - we could have one out closer to you - Hamburg maybe. Here's the link to the group: http://crochet.meetup.com/436/calendar/5362343/

If you don't come to this first one, sign up for the group so you'll get notifications of the next meeting.

Cindy

sorry i haven't repled sooner.I have been so busy. I would like to meet up.i'll see if i can make it on the 16th. I don't live on Caz,i live near there on Norman.I really hope i can make it.I watch my grandchildren and at my sons house and he lives on Burch ave,Do you know where that is?

i'm in the city of tonawanda...

Please join us for the first Buffalo Crochet Group on Jan 16th at Panera Bread at 6:30 pm. The more the merrier!:yarn

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy,

Our group is planning to meet on Feb. 20 at 6:30 pm at Panera Bread on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst (it's just off the 290). We had a paltry showing on the 16th

(only Cindy and myself), but we are hoping that it was just the cruddy weather and more will be able to make it next month. As more people begin to participate, we could try rotating our meeting sites to accomodate people. Check out

Meetup.com for the Buffalo Crochet Group, that's us. If you sign up there, you will receive reminders and updates.

Kim

Hi All!

Hey, Kim! It was fun last Tuesday! I loved that cupcake scarf you made for your daughter! It was sooooooooooo kewl! I had fun!

What Kim said - if you go to meet up and sign up, you'll get reminders of the monthly meetings. Here's the link again:

http://crochet.meetup.com/436/?a=cn1_cn1&gj=ej2a

Hope to see you there next month!

Cindy

Archived