Christmas 07!!

Yes I said chrstmas 07! Already you may ask? Well, for me say. Even though we have not made it through the christmas season for 06 I am already thinking about next year. I have a laundry list of things I want to make as presents and with my first child due early summer, I am wanting to get a BIG head start on the holidays. I'm not really starting a CAL, but if anyone else is intrested in joining me, feel free to get work done early!!:clap Not all of my gifts will be crochet. Although most are crafts like cross stitch, crochet, and misc other hand made items. I guess I will begin my list and keep you all posted as I complete my "To Do" list.

And here is the list in no particular order.

1. Red Hot Chili's Table Set - Mother In Law (Cross Stitch)

2. Light House Wall Hanging - Mother (Cross Stitch)

3. Name Blanket - Neice for birthday in June (Crochet)

4. Dolls (4-5) - Neices (Crochet)

5. Christmas Ornaments (3) - Grandmothers (Cross Stitch)

6. Book Marks (2) Step Father, Grandfather (Cross Stitch)

7. Dress - Neice (Crochet)

8. Noah's Ark Wall Hanging - Cousin (Cross Stitch)

9. ? - Husband

10. ? - Brother In Law

11. ? - Brother

12. ? - Sister In Law

13. ? - Sister In Law

14. Lots of stuff for coming baby!!!:manyheart

LOL, my family has already started listing off their requests for Christmas '07.

MIL - Wreath afghan and lots of thread snowflakes

Hubby - 2 Mummford style crochet penguins

DD - Afghan (pink, purple, blue and green)

HI there I must say its a great idea to start early.. I just barely finished my christmas gifts and well aside from a few crocheted I have promised a couple of ladies from here, I too will start a list of itmes Iwant to crochet as gifts for 2007.. One thing I did this year was give out candy treat bags with th sweetie happy snowflakes and well 2007 I plan on making kitchen towel sets and dishcloth as gifts I will be crocheting ornaments as well to attach to the gifts I want to start that as a tradition...

Then of course there will be things I will be planning to make and try and sell on my esty shop.

This is not counting on the Moovalous CAL I will be hosting here beginning Jan 1 2007

So I better grab a note book and start hooking..

I will post here as i make progress..

I'm the same way. This Christmas hasn't even come yet and I'm just itchin to get started on next Christmas. I haven't formally written a list yet but so far I want to do:

a cross stitch piece of the Carolina lighthouses

cross stitch ornaments for each family member

a knitted lace scarf for my grandmother

a lighthouse quilt for my younger brother and his wife

And I already know that I won't even get all those done but a girl can dream!:blush

Not actually for 2007 I guess, but one of my goals for Jan. is to crochet the comfort packs that AhLeah posted a few months back... the type with flax seeds int hem and a crochet cover... I want to do a few and keep them int eh gift closet. I figure with a hand crcoheted bath mitt and some of my homemade soaps that would make an awesome gift through out the year or next Christmas...

I'm already thinking about next year too! Not just Christmas though, I'm thinking about birthdays and anniversaries, I think it's the time of year, I'm chock full of ideas, and I need to plan or I'll never get it done! And I am determined this year to complete everything I set out to do. But here are a few ideas that I've got floating around in my head:

1. Nephew Gavin: Crocheted alphabet and number fridgies

2. Neice Amber: throw pillows to match the blanket I'm making her for her birthday

3. A sweater from The HAppy Hooker for my Sister Trish with a purse from the same book ( oh, i love the happy hooker!!!)

4. A purse for my sister Doris

5. I want to crochet ornaments for my whole family.... but I can't find a pattern that I like

6. A doily for my mother, and my grandmother

Archived