Tapestry Crochet Bag

momofgmd

Thank you! I enjoyed making it, and it really was quite simple once I got used to switching the yarns. I got the stitch pattern from Donna Kooler's "Encyclopedia of Crochet" (I love that book). I just figured up from the stitch pattern how to make my own bag.

You really picked a beautiful design for your bag! The whole thing looks great and I love the colors!

Thanks, Roli. After seeing the tapestry crochet bags that you and Shelleden made, I knew I had to try it out for myself. I love the way the bag looks when you've used that tecnique.

Thanks, Roli. After seeing the tapestry crochet bags that you and Shelleden made, I knew I had to try it out for myself. I love the way the bag looks when you've used that tecnique.

I agree. The bags come out looking very sturdy, almost as if they've been woven. And I think there's something about watching a design develop that makes this type of crochet very interesting to do.

I hate to sounds like an echo, but that's a great bag! I love the pattern.

Carol Ventura just started a new yahoo group for Tapestry Crochet. Just go to yahhoo groups and type tapestry crochet in the search.

Joan

Archived