My March 2005 Table

Tampa Doll

Every month I decorate my dining room table with a theme of the month using some of the things I have made.

It gives me inspiration to make more stuff which I don’t need.

It also gives me a chance to play with my dolls which rekindles the little girl in me. Aren’t we lucky we have a hobby that blesses us this way ? :yes

Happy St. Paddies Day

th_March2005Table001.jpg(clickable)

1by2March2005Table0082.jpg:)1by2March2005Table0062.jpg

3by4March2005Table0032.jpg

Wow, I went through your photo album, and I'm so jealous of your productivity! Everything is lovely, and you do SO MUCH.

I have to admit though, when it got to your Christmas tree, with all the dolls underneath, the first thought that went through my head was..."She can NOT own pets..." LOL My cat would look at your dolls, and they'd fall over just to save time.

Thank you all so much for liking the St. Paddie's Day table.

:ty

As to where I keep my dolls. I have four sets of 5 tier shelves. three in my room with my books and desk and one in the spare bedroom.

I can do this as I have no pets and no kids at home. You should see the scramble when we know the grandchildren are coming down.

Since retiring I have lots of time to do anything I want. Now alls I have to figure out is how to crochet while on the treadmill and stationary bike. lol :lol

Mary Jo, those are lovely. I went through your entire album the other night and LOVED the Gatsby dolls you made especially the green one!! Did you think them all up yourself or follow a pattern? I have beads a go-go that are telling me they want to be made into something!!!

Bec:cg

OMG, i love that tablecloth and your decorations are so pretty. great job can you share the pattern for the tablecloth or let me know what pattern it is? thank vicki:wink

The Gatsby Dolls are from the Paradise Doll collection. Web site

I had joined their pattern of the month club and accumulated a lot

of the Doll Patterns.

I finely stopped because I was sending back more and more of their

monthly selections.

Because of the unique accessories I find it easer to get the Kits if they don’t

exceed my cost level which is around $50

www.paradisedolls.com/p088.html

www.paradisedolls.com/p093.html

The table covers come from a pattern book by Annie's Attic

Holiday Table Toppers

www.anniesattic.com/detai...od_id=6580