Holiday Reprieve for CT crocheters

iSiSfae

To all of you who are from the Hartford, CT area, I will be hosting a Holiday Reprieve Party during the week between Christmas and New Years as part of my group, SnB New Britain, CT

Date: Thursday, 12/28

Time: 7pm

Location: Panera Bread, Newington, CT on the Berlin Turnpike (5-15) in the Wal-Mart plaza.

Please join us for a night of crochet, knitting, and chatting as we take a break from our families during the stressful holiday season.

Thanks!

just a friendly reminder that the holiday meeting of SnB New Britain is this Thursday night, 12/28, at 7pm.

we're meeting at the panera bread on the berlin turnpike in newington!

hope to see you there!

Gleda

oh that sucks! i hope you've found your keys!

as wendy said... we'll be meeting again in January. i enjoy the meetings too much to let the group fade away

Liz: As of right now I have yet to find my keys. I'm quite upset about this 'cause not only is it the house, car, truck keys, it's that $85 remote that locks/unlocks my car. It's around here somewhere and neither of my golden retrievers are confessing. I definitely plan on attending the next meeting bar any further stupid stunts on my part. :lol

Did you check to see if it's in your car? It might still be in the ignition or lying on the seat or floor.

Wendyb532

I hope you find it, those remotes are expensive to replace . Of course if you do end up paying for replacements, that is when you will find the original set, never fails.

Wendy: Yes, first place I checked was the car; went through it with a fine-toothed comb. :lol My husband emptied the trash..piece by piece by piece. Nothing. Now going on second day of no keys, but they're here in the house somewhere! I WILL find them! I hope. :dog

Archived