My first original designs: Kitty Koaster and Green Lantern symbol UPDATED: Now with p

CrochetKitty

My latest (and first original) creations!

The Kitty Koaster, and for my husband, the Green Lantern symbol:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/mrsfriskle1999/album/576460762375677091

(ADMIN NOTE 5/4/09: link does not work at this point in time)

As promised, here's the Kitty Koaster pattern. It hasn't been tested, so let me know if I made any mistakes.

Ch 4, join with a sl st

Rnd 1: 8 dc in ring; join

Rnd 2: 2 dc in each dc around; join

Rnd 3:*Dc in first dc, 2 dc in next dc* around, join

Rnd 4: *Dc in first 2 dc, 2 db cr in next db cr* around, join

Rnd 5: *Db cr in first 3 db cr, 2 dc in next dc* around; join

Rnd 6: *Dc in first 4 dc, 2 dc in next dc* around; join

Rnd 7: *Dc in first 5 dc, 2 dc in next dc* around; join

Rnd 8: Ch 3, sk next dc, dc in next dc, ch 3, sk next dc, dc in each dc around; join

Rnd 9: (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in ch-3 sp (ear made), sl st in next 6 dc, (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in next ch-3 sp, sl st in next 20 dc

Tail: Ch 16, sl st in each ch. Join to head with sl st, sl st in next 9 dc. Fasten off.

kaos-animal-cat-smiley-6105.gif

not working for me. is it possible you have your yahoo photos set to private? if you do only people you have allowed will be able to see.

*deep sigh*

Okay, I went in and double-checked, and the privacy setting was set to global, but I did it again just to be sure. I've now put a link to the whole album. Only the Kitty Koaster and the Green Lantern symbol are completely my own creations; the afghan I modified from Kim Guzman's dish towel pattern, and the others I got elsewhere on CPC.

If it doesn't work now, I don't know what else to do.

BTW, I'm at work now so I can't post the pattern for the kitty coaster, but I will soon.

ETA: I can view them from the computer at work, even when I'm not signed into Yahoo, so maybe it'll work now. *crosses fingers*

:blush Ooops...

I've just been informed that I did a big no-no. Only -- and I emphasize only the Kitty Koaster pattern can be posted. I had thought the Green Lantern symbol was public domain, but apparently it is not; it belongs to DC Comics.

The only thing "public" here is my apology. Mea maxima culpa, admins.

So I'll work up the Kitty Koaster pattern as soon as I can (I'm glad that's everyone's favorite), and I'll get it posted ASAP. I'm a really busy girl these days; working on a really big project I'm being paid for.

I love the kitty pattern and would really (she says purring) like to make some.

No rush - I don't have time to crochet anything right now - but the holidays will soon be over and I can start thinking about crocheting instead of all the other "time consuming" things that are going on!

Pat

Only -- and I emphasize only the Kitty Koaster pattern can be posted. I had thought the Green Lantern symbol was public domain, but apparently it is not; it belongs to DC Comics.

ARRRRGHHH!!! I missed it! :blush I have been dying, just dying for comic book crochet, especially a Green Lantern motif! Will you be working up a pattern for this as well?

Archived