Hook Case #2

Tis I again! My sister's birthday is next week and she expressed interest in the hook case www.sarahanns.com/crochetworks/case.html I had made a few weeks ago. She said she would like it to fit her big hooks so I modified it for her and added her initial on the outside. The case is longer and I made two BIG hook holsters which actually strengthens the case.

IMG_4318.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

Bec:cg

I love it! I was frustrated that my bigger hooks didn't fit but didn't take the time to figure out how to make something that would work so I just stick my crystalites in the pocket, but that doesn't help for my Q hook. I love your solution. I also like the extra pocket you added! Heh I've already filled my pocket with hooks so it just barely holds my scissors and tape measure lol. You did a great job!

That's awesome.

Where are you all finding the pattern for the hook cases?

I have so many hooks that are all over the place, perhaps I need to actually get them organized and find out just how many I hooks I have? (I teach kids to crochet and let them use an I hook to start out with ggg)

Love the addition of the initial. Really personalizes it.

The link is in my initial post. I added a few extra rows at each end of the case to make it long enough for the P & Q hooks.

That's great! I :heart it, and I bet your sister will too!

[Marvie, I also put my big hooks in the pocket of my hook holder that a crochet friend made for me... except for my S, which doesn't even fit into the pocket! ]

-jess

I really :)h this one - and it's on my list, for sure! I have no hook holders, been using a pencil case to carry all that stuff. This would be absolutely perfect!

You did a wonderful job with this pattern, wish I was the recipient of your gift! :hee

Thank you so much everyone for the lovely comments! :blush I think next go round I will line the centre with fabric to make the case even stronger.

Bec:cg

Archived