arggggggggggg WIPS....

I've got 6 crochet projects that I've been currently working on. There's a couple more (maybe 3) that I've been working off and on for about 6 months, and then to make matters worse I learned how to knit this fall. So now I've got 3 knitting projects going (two scarves, and just last night I started a poncho...in black yarn)

and we wont even go into my fabric christmas decorations (fabric wrapped stryofoam balls) and my fabric gift bags that I really should be working on...seeing as how Christmas is coming up quickly.

It's kind of weird...ten years ago I never would have thought that I'd ever learn how to knit or do basic sewing on a machine. I'm not sure what happened to make me want to learn how to do even more crafts.

yes, don't feel bad...I've got WIPS in my signature...I thought putting them there would remind me to stay in check...LOL...I think of them, start them and finish them before I remember to put them in my signature!:eek

Its all good!

I feel normal now after reading these posts. I've got several Christmas gifts almost finished. I can't believe it. I'm so bad about finishing stuff I start but I'm really doing it with the help of coming here. We can all do it with each others moral support. I love seeing the pics of projects people here get finished. So many pretty things.

Archived