Finished Princess Project 3-02 (Princess Graph Afghan)

Tampa Doll

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My kids would go nuts over that pikachu!! You must have infinite patience, my kids have asked me be about making them some pokemon crocheted stuff and so far it's just been me shaking my head ...

Lovely work ...

lovely work!! I haven't got the paitence for that many color changes yet I don't suposse....but seeing that, I might have to get some!!

faithpa76-said-My kids would go nuts over that pikachu!!

I didn't see pikachu?? but I am only 1/2 awake :blush

This is going to be great!!!

I have 3 new afghan patterns I just got to make (once I finish the current 3), that are Bewitched, Hotwheels and a Monkey one.

LOVE it!

That's beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished product!

What size hook are you using? How long is it, is it the kind with the extender?

I've been wanting to do some of these and my husband's pillow was my practice piece. I got so frustrated over that and it was little with only three colors. LOL

I think she sees Pikachu in Belle's yellow dress. I can see where she'd see it. ;)

:ty

So glad you all like the project. Actually it is the Disney Princesses without a real pattern.:th

I am using a size G hook. It is going to be 178 stitches (sc) by 210 rows. I am not sure of the actual size.:?

I took 3 counted cross stitch pictures of the princesses and put them together to try and make this one of a kind afghan for my granddaughter. I am also going to try to attempt one with Dora the Explorer for my other granddaughter.

I am not sure of what the border will look like yet. As I said I am making this up as I go along.

Believe it or not, using the bobbins are not that hard. Well, as I go along my husband will be taking more pictures. The next set will be at half done.

Thank you again. :day

That is so cool to see the work from behind. I've always wondered how crocheters made those complex graphics with all the color changes, and now I can see it.

Your album is amazing! :not Do you sell those dolls or collect them? The roaring 20's bride reminds me of an Annie's Attic pattern I used to drool over and wish I could make. :wowdrool Beautiful!

I am using a single crochet in the afghan. I find it easier when I have to change colors a lot.

The roaring 20's bride reminds me of an Annie's Attic pattern I used to drool over and wish I could make.

Caught me on that one. Yes it is the pattern Annie's Attic use to carry. It is by Paradise Patterns. It is easier than it looks.

:h-val

Hi I’m John Tampa Dolls (Mary Jo’s) husband (chief picture taker) Sometimes I walk into the room and see this. :)h

I swear even though I know she is taking a nap I sometimes still see her crocheting.:?

Now I think this is humorous but I may be in trouble, but she always forgives me. :irked :tryme

I’ll take a more active moment Sunday and she can post her

project progress. I know she will say she was just giving the blanket a test drive. :time

ProjectNapTime.jpg

Archived