Favorite Crochet magazine/website?

I'm just wondering if anyone has any favorite magazines and/or websites that you really like!

My faves are:

Mags:

Crochet Today! (simple, easy/medium, but very nice)

Crochet! Magazine (more intricate designs)

Interweave Crochet (challenging projects I hope to do sometime - although the mag itself is a bit expensive)

Online:

Crochetme.com (online magazine - fun patterns and articles)

The Crochet Dude (of course!)

I love picking up old Magic Crochet and Decorative Crochet magazines. I've lucked out and found most of mine at the thrift store and on free cycle.

They have great doily and motif patterns. A few of the Magic Crochet mags I have even have some nice sweaters that would look good today.

Crochet Pattern Central and...

:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush Knitty.com and Interweave Knitting:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush

Don't feel bad. Even my dad (whose "favorite" pattern was the Silly Snake), has a new "favorite" from the latest Knitty, the cute Sheldon the Turtle.

About a year ago I kept getting these prank emails saying "We want the Silly Snake back!!!" (as Crochet Pattern Central's featured pattern of the week) Now I'm sure I'll be hearing about a campaign to "bring back Sheldon" (on KPC) once the featured pattern is changed this weekend.

Don't feel bad. Even my dad (whose "favorite" pattern was the Silly Snake), has a new "favorite" from the latest Knitty, the cute Sheldon the Turtle.

About a year ago I kept getting these prank emails saying "We want the Silly Snake back!!!" (as Crochet Pattern Central's featured pattern of the week) Now I'm sure I'll be hearing about a campaign to "bring back Sheldon" (on KPC) once the featured pattern is changed this weekend.

Thanks Rachel :hug Those are really cute patterns! I was also going to list Knitting Pattern Central, but thought I might be pushing it. I do get some really great ideas for crochet from knitting, but I also really enjoy knitting. Your sites are fantastic! You put alot of work into them an it shows!

i love crochetme.com

interweave crochet is nice, but i have to work up the nerve to try the patterns

i also love Family Circle's Easy Crochet

and Vogue Knitting's Knit Simple (it has crochet patterns too!)

and i love Patty's Granny Square Collection i've been meaning to try those patterns for a while now!

Archived