Is anyone still waiting for their calendar?

Ro

I was supposed to have a square pattern in the 2007 crochet a day calendar, and I never got one. Did everybody get theirs already and can anyone verify if my butterfly square made it in?

I want my calendar LOL

thx

Ro

I also haven't gotten mine and I know I am in there. 4 patterns. I would check your pattern for you, but I gave the one I bought away since I knew I should have one coming. But alas like you, I am still waiting.

I know someone else who was waiting for hers, Mimicat. She contacted them, and it was an error on their part; and they are sending hers now... So maybe you should contact them, too. :yes

Tina

What is the exact name of your square? I'll look in mine...

Thanks for looking, everyone. I wonder what happened? I know that I had sent the square to the editor and she said they would photograph it; since she knew I didn't have a good camera to do it with. Maybe that's why they dropped it.

I contacted someone at the publishing house and they graciously responded and said that they didn't see anything fitting the description of my square in there either :( I really appreciate you guys checking for me, thank you! They offered to run it in the 08 calendar but I don't have the time or energy to fill out more forms before the holidays. So I'll just post it on my website.

Oh well, it's not like I was supposed to get paid for it. But I'm not bothering with sending in future submissions.

Here's a link to the pattern...thanks again everyone. http://psf.homestead.com/butterfly.html

Ro

Ro, I am sorry this has happened to you. You deserved much better than this. :hug

That is a wonderful motif and square that you have designed. I'm sending the link to a couple of people I know who will appreciate it.

I haven't received mine either. I know she did say though that designers will receive theirs after all others... SO figured January- but then I do not know since this is the first time I ever submitted a design to the calender. One of my testers did mention my pattern was in there... so, I dunno!

Aww, thanks everybody! You're too kind :hug They offered to run it in the '08 one (Can't remember if I posted that or not lol) but I don't have the time or energy to find and fill out the paperwork not to mention make up another sample with christmas just a few days away because I didn't have the camera to take a picture (I bet that's why it got dropped) I am just happy to hear you guys like it! :)

The nice lady at the publisher said they are sending me a calendar and that she was sorry for the mix-up. That was kind of her, we'll see if it gets here! Hopefully they didn't do this to a lot of folks that they had accepted and agreed to publish designs from.

I contacted them, and they told me that they didn't have my address. I do know that I sent them my address when I signed my release form. But they are sending mine now. I imagine it must be very difficult to keep all of us straight and everything done in the proper order, and in the proper manner. So I will try and be understanding about this.

Ro, I think you should take the time to resubmit your's. They really do need nice things like your square for the calendar.

Archived