Calling all NC crocheters!

kkphatonis

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to live in Cary on Buck Jones Road and am now living close to Chapel Hill.

I'm in Cary North Carolina.

Debra

Hey Min, did you notice that a lady from Salisbury signed up for the Valentine's CAL?

The Donna I am in Asheboro! just 30 minutes away. Have you ever been to StitchPoint a yarn store on West Friendly? I did not know about it until I did a search for yarn on the net. I want to plan a visit for sometime in Feb. Theresa

Surprise, Surprise, Surpise! I hadn't been to Buck Jones road since we moved from there 20 years ago and had to go with Becky when she bought her car in September. She got from some dinky place on Jones Franklin. I sware they've changed how you get to Buck Jones from Western Blvd.

When in the World did Crossroads Ford get so big? That place is huge!

MissyG, that looks like it may be about 2 hours from me going toward my mother in law's in the mountains. I'm in the Central part of the state where I40 and I85 intersect in Orange County. I'll try to get better directions for it after dinner.

happytee40 - That store must either be new or in one of the older shopping centers because I've never heard of it. I'll have to check it out now that I know about it.

There is also a store called Yarn, Etc. that is on Elm Street. It shouldn't be too far from the Stitch Point. And, since it's downtown, you can also visit all of the other cool shops!

Surprise, Surprise, Surpise! I hadn't been to Buck Jones road since we moved from there 20 years ago and had to go with Becky when she bought her car in September. She got from some dinky place on Jones Franklin. I sware they've changed how you get to Buck Jones from Western Blvd.

When in the World did Crossroads Ford get so big? That place is huge!

You are absolutely right - they changed the intersection of Jones Franklin, Hillsborough, Western and Buck Jones probably 5 or 6 years ago. The 'streamlined' it somewhat. Now they've changed US 1 and Walnut and made that all crazy.

I knew I wasn't halusinating! There was an apartment complex about a half mile down on the right hand side of Buck Jones that used to be Sherman Arms Apartments. I lived at the bottom of the first entrance.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Greenville, NC here. Specifically, Winterville. Looks like I'm a lone crocheter.

Hey there!! I'm in Greenville too!!! My hubby's store in is Winterville, so I spend alot of time there. lol Not that there is much definition between the two towns. I just cross over firetower onto Old Tar... lol.

Archived