kkphatonis

Calling all NC crocheters!

I'm trying to get a count of exactly how many NC crocheters we have here and where exactly in NC we're located. Since I'm the first one posting, I'll start. I'm in Elizabeth City, which is in the northeastern part of the state.

Who's next?

Another one from Central NC. I live in Chapel Hill, Orange County.

I am in NC. Cherryville...... I am not too far from Charlotte. About 20 min from 85.... Gastonia area.........

Salisbury, NC

We are on High Rock Lake.

Didn't see this until today! I live in Cedar Grove (Orange County), 30 minutes driving distance to Durhan, Chapel Hill and 15 minutes to I 85 and 40.

I have met Sweetbutterfly and 2Parrots and would love to meet up with Minwifeof4boys.

OK...I have a free week ahead of me..... we can have lunch...not exactly sure what's between here and there except a couple of gas stations that serve pizza by the slice but we can work something out.....maybe a Cracker Barrel exit 275... we can have other Villites meet up too if htey want...

That's close enough for government work, lol. I think most everybody will be back at work by then and I really should be looking for a new job. We can bring our new cameras unless you've run out of space on yours already.:devil

I live in Lexington NC right next to Salisbury! And I work in Greensboro.

Not to far from me!!! I'm off Exit 81 Long Ferry on 85

Jacksonville, NC here!!

Camp Lejeune to be exact

I live in Denver which is in Lincoln County. I live very close to Lake Norman. I'm not too far from Charlotte. I'd say about 30-40 min.

I live in Denver which is in Lincoln County. I live very close to Lake Norman. I'm not too far from Charlotte. I'd say about 30-40 min.

You are pretty close to me. :) I am in Cherryville which is in Gaston County.

You are pretty close to me. :) I am in Cherryville which is in Gaston County.

I have been to Cherryville. I know a little about it. I haven't been that way in a long time. Mostly I go to Lincolnton, or Mooresville.:)