Testers Found!! For Floppy Friends Animals

KristieMN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, these are gorgeous! You are so creative. Congratulations on finishing another lovely design and congratulations lucky testers!

I think he looks cute Alisha

Thank you once again for testing for me!!

Thank you for all the kind comments! I am really happy with how these turned out. It was a nice destraction working on this design. NOW... I am still trying to figure out a bunny and a skunk. I have the deer, I put a magnet in the nose. I want the bunny and skunk to be sitting upright, with magnets in the nose...so the can touch noses.

Not as easy as I thought!

Oh my goodness! It is adorable! All I need to do on mine is fix the face and sew him together, get a pic,,,then post it here. But, I am feding my son right now, s it will be a bit later this eve.

OK, here is the bunny I tested. Now, mind you, I am not a seamstress.

bunny.jpg

The pattern was very simple to follow. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I totally enjoyed it!

Thank you for all the kind comments! I am really happy with how these turned out. It was a nice destraction working on this design. NOW... I am still trying to figure out a bunny and a skunk. I have the deer, I put a magnet in the nose. I want the bunny and skunk to be sitting upright, with magnets in the nose...so the can touch noses.

that sounds really cute, i had some magnets so i put on on the monkeys hands and i hadnt read your comment yet, i just thought it would be fun, that way i can close its hands together, im not sure its going to work tough :blush

im almost done with it, and the pattern has been really easy.;)

Hey Everyone,

I was one of the lucky ones to get to test the Floppy Bunny and she was a lot of fun. Here a some pics of her hopping around the house, caught her in front of one of our small trees checking out the candy cane, then she managed to hop up to the mantle, she must have tired out and I caught her relaxing in the overstuffed easy chair.

I didn't find any mistakes in the instructions and they were easy to follow.

KristieMN, thanks again for letting me test for you. This was so much fun.

Oh yeah, the color's didn't come through real well but she is made out of Antique Rose.

Happy Crocheting

Pam

IM000633.jpg

IM000628.jpg

IM000635.jpg

OK, here is the bunny I tested. Now, mind you, I am not a seamstress.

bunny.jpg

The pattern was very simple to follow. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I totally enjoyed it!

it turned out adoable!

I love it.

Thank you so much for testing!!

Hey Everyone,

I was one of the lucky ones to get to test the Floppy Bunny and she was a lot of fun. Here a some pics of her hopping around the house, caught her in front of one of our small trees checking out the candy cane, then she managed to hop up to the mantle, she must have tired out and I caught her relaxing in the overstuffed easy chair.

I didn't find any mistakes in the instructions and they were easy to follow.

KristieMN, thanks again for letting me test for you. This was so much fun.

Oh yeah, the color's didn't come through real well but she is made out of Antique Rose.

Happy Crocheting

Pam

IM000635.jpg

That is my favorite picture! Very very cute.

your bunny looks fantastic!

Thank you so much for testing for me!

(ears perk) "SKUNK"?? :D I tend to have a wierd fascination w/ skunks. lol. guess I'm looking for my "pepe le pew"

I'm sure you will get him figuired out and he will be adorable.

Sandy

i finished the kitty and loved it. the only thing that i would like to see different in the pattern is the use of the adjustable ring in the begining of the pieces. i use it when ever possible and it sure does make that space in the center of the piece close up nice and tight and give it a very sharp clean look. would not make any different in the stitch count. i am very thankful that i found the way to make the adjstable ring...in amigurmi toys it really does make it simple. my kittys picture will be posted here tomrrow. my photo guy took the weekend off to go camping and will be back on sunday after lunch. he keeps telling me i need to learn to do it myself but that is why i had him.. 14 year old son.. now im off to put the finishing touchs on another pattern i am testing. i just love getting a early peek at all the wonderful patterns here that we are ask to "help out" testing.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/lovewithcorgi/MVC-023F.jpg

Archived