Testers Found!! For Floppy Friends Animals

KristieMN

Thank you all who volunteered for testing!!

Now that I am done with holiday crocheting... I need testers again!

I have a set of 4 animals. I am looking for 2 testers for each animal. You will recieve all 4 patterns, no matter which you choose to test.

I would like to have the animal completed by the end of the week.

Please let me know if are interested in testing, and which animal you would like to do.

Thank you!FloppyFriends.jpg

Main info on this pattern,

Supplies needed:

F Hook

Small amounts of WW yarn

Stitch marker or safety pin

Buttons for eyes (optional)

Pipecleaner for monkey and kitty tail

Poly Pellets for body, feet and hands (optional)

Terms used

Sc = single crochet

Sc-dec = single crochet decrease over 2 stitches

Ch = chain

BLO = back loops only

FO = Finish off, or Fasten off

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristie,

I would love to try the bunny if you need a tester still, he is so cute, well all of them are cute. I have just finished most of my Christmas projects so am now open for doing this.

Let me know *keeping fingers crossed*

Thanks

Pam

I have heard of using rice also. I would think that would work, just wouldnt want to wash it. :D

:lol i didnt think of that, yeah i dont want to imagine what would happend if you wash it :eek

I'm glad that I didn't see this before because they are SOOOOOO cute and I would have wanted to test them, and it would be very unwise of me to commit to a project due this week. I'm juggling the wip to finish before the holidays!

Oh Kristie,

One day you will have to tell your secret. The one where you can manage to do all that you do. They are adorable (as usual)!! With it being the holidays, tho, I'm not sure where you find the time.

Sandy

Oh Kristie,

One day you will have to tell your secret. The one where you can manage to do all that you do. They are adorable (as usual)!! With it being the holidays, tho, I'm not sure where you find the time.

Sandy

:lol :lol No secret really.

I dont sleep much though. :D

Thank you for the compliment!

I got the idea from my oldest daughter. She has staked claim to the monkey already.:)

:lol :lol No secret really.

I dont sleep much though. :D

Thank you for the compliment!

I got the idea from my oldest daughter. She has staked claim to the monkey already.:)

well, i dont tend to sleep much either and still don't manage to get crocheting done like you seem to. maybe im too easily distracted. Glad you manage to get so much done so we can reap in it though :)

Sandy

aww Kristie these are precious! I can't wait to buy the pattern. If for any reason you need a tester just call :)

Archived