Star Shaped Santa Ornament

Croshay

Question

I don't really need the pattern itself, but I'm hoping somebody can tell me where to find it. I know I've got it in a magazine or leaflet that I have, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

It's a crocheted Santa that's flat and shaped like a 5-pointed star. It's probably 4-5" in diameter. I made one several years ago & would like to make more but now I can't find my pattern!

Thanks in advance if you can tell me where to find this pattern!

17 answers to this question

Crochet28, it's not exactly the same, but the points are the head, arms, and legs. If I remember right, the top point is the hat and the face, and there's a belly to it instead of the middle being the face. I know that doesn't sound right but I just started some new medication that's making me groggy.

My fingers are crossed that I can find that Big Book of Scrap Crochet Projects. If I can find it, I'll show you guys the picture.

Aussiecrocheter, that's exactly it. Ya know, I was thinking it might have been Crochet World but I couldn't find that issue; I only saw the October issue. I do have it SOMEWHERE! :blush

Thanks a lot for letting me know. :hug

Heres this one Suzy's Santa Star Ornament but I know its not the the one your looking for...I remember it also the whole star was the face and the points were they hat arms and legs... now were it that???

Wendy, believe it or not, that's not the same one. I appreciate your reply though.

Same goes for you, Crochet 28. Thanks for taking your time to find these for me. :hug

The pattern I'm looking for looks a lot like the one at EnchantedLearning.com but it's crocheted instead. I wish my mother could find the one I made for her several years ago so I could show you all. It's really cute. I cut out some stiff felt to glue to the back for support. I'm probably gonna have to go to her house & go digging for it myself. I'll post here if I can find it.

Thanks again.

Archived