Crunch time...have to get this sweater done

I'm running out of time. I'm working on a plus-size sweater for a Christmas party on Saturday at 6pm. UGH! I hate it when I do this. Nothing like waiting to the last minute......:eek

I've never made a sweater before, so this is interesting. I'm understanding my concepts. I'm designing it myself. I'm using geometry. It's going good, but I have to get it done. I saw a picture in a magazine, so I've just been sketching and working on my design. This designing stuff yourself can be as frustrating as reading a pattern of someone else's.:think

I hope my fingers can learn how to fly. I had to stop as my fingers went numb, so I'm on the 'ville as my fingers get their feeling back.:lol

I hope it's not too big. I don't tend to make things too small. A few of my plus-size fashions have turned out too big. I forget what size I am...I guess:think :think :think My oldest son was helping me measure the back last night.:lol :lol :lol

Thanks for listening. Back to the sweater...

Oh and I have company coming tomorrow....on top of making the sweater.:eek :eek

If it wasn't for deadlines - I'd never get anything done - :lol

No - not really, but here's some enthusiasm to keep you going :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

and some comfort for when your fingers numb :hug :hug

:think

:eek

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

:hook:yarn

:yay

(That was a smiley re-enactment of us reading your post, realizing the situation, cheering you on, you attacking that yarn and finish - thus the celebrating face.)

:devil

Archived