Comfortghan for a dear friend~address post 37

chrisdfriend

My friend's 8 year old son just passed away and I would like to make comfortghans for her and her 12 year old daughter.

This is a really tough time for them with the holidays coming up!

Any help would be appreciated!

Any 7 inch squares anyone could send would be great! Would like them to be cheerful colors if possible. PM me for my address.

Thankyou in advance because I know what a great bunch of crocheters you all are!

Oh, I'm glad that there isn't a rush to get this done before Christmas. I will definetly be getting some out to you soon, though :)

I've worked up a pile of squares to divide between two comfortghans and the other pal I'm making them for doesn't need quite as many as I made-lol-so I thought I'd make sure you weren't going to be overwhelmed. I've now got 10 available, in 3 different colors. Is that ok?

I've worked up a pile of squares to divide between two comfortghans and the other pal I'm making them for doesn't need quite as many as I made-lol-so I thought I'd make sure you weren't going to be overwhelmed. I've now got 10 available, in 3 different colors. Is that ok?

:clap That would be awesome! Thank you so much!

:clap Thank you so much! I got them today and they are beautiful! What is that pattern called? I would like to do more like those since I have similar colors of yarn.

Its' Priscilla Hewitt's "circle of friendship" and I'm in love with it! Easy to work up and memorize, so I can do it at work without the pattern. Her website is here http://www.priscillascrochet.com/patterns.html

One word of caution- is does take a fair amount of yarn.

:ty For all the wonderful help! I actually got a few squares done and have got the center of the first one almost done. I just found out that the little girl likes blue & purple so thats what the second one will be. I'll post pics of my progress on the first one soon! I found a beautiful angel square pattern so I put an angel in the center and will add more of them around.

Archived