Square donations needed for a friend with cancer...

mom4x

:hugI'll be mailing my squares tomorrow...sorry it took a while. My brother finally got to start his chemotherapy treatments. He is taking it for multiple sclerosis. He has the most aggressive kind and chemo is the only chance he has at more time. So, it's been crazy here. he lives with us. Hope you like the squares and best wishes to your friend...I hope she is doing better.

I love Crochetville, but we're such a huge and active board that I miss a lot of posts! I didn't see this until today - I'm sorry.

If you still need squares, I can try to make some to send this weekend!

If you can use them, please PM me with the address and I'll get something in the mail on Monday! I hope she's doing ok!

misty

i think that i sent your squares out,but cant find where i wrote it down, id you get them? if not i will try to make up some more to send

GOT THEM TODAY> THANKS SO MUCH THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL......

Hugs

Misty

Misty. I have one done. Planning on making another tomorrow (Sunday). I will need to get an envelope to send them in on Monday hopefully. And then (hopefully again) I will have them in the mail on Tuesday.

Ok...I am sorry for the delayed thank you's but Mondat I got squares from...

chippersmom

creativepassage

sallenlouise

sue

I think thats it...I try to get pms out to everyone when I get them but sometimes I get absent minded.. If you don't get a thank you please email me and I'll let you know if I have gotten it or if its just slipped my mind. I am thankful to all I have received. I had no idea there were so many kind and generous people out there..

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE>>

LOVE AND HUGS>

Misty

Archived