2007 Pattern a Day Calendar

hey Tracy. there are a lot of threads with people stating what they think of the new calendar and there are some very mixed results. try searching "2007calendar" or hunting in the "publications" forum to see what they've had to say :) you'll get your answer a lil more instant :D always fun, i hate waiting for replies :lol

It is OK if you do not have a printer and it is hard for you to print out patterns, but many of the patterns are already available, for free, on line! I was a little disappointed with it, but there are still about 10 projects that I would like to do.So ten patterns at 1.20 (I paid about 12 dollars what with shipping and handling) per pattern is still a good deal, but if there were only 4 or 5 patterns that I would have liked to do, then it wouldn't work out all that great. Still it is convenient to have 300 something patterns all filed nicely together and easy to find!

I bought the calendar, as I also had bought last year's calendar...I loved last year's calendar, but I think the honeymoon's over with this year's calendar...what I do like about this concept is how it's set up...the box the calendar sits in makes it really convenient...but there were less items that I really wanted to make for 2007...but that's me...it's one of those things that all relative in my opinion...what turns me off might turn you on...and you can't wrong with roughly 300 patterns for the price...

Here are a couple of the threads that discuss the calendar. As stated, the reviews are mixed. I like mine okay, but it's the first one I buy. I don't know what the '06 calendar was like.

This one has a link that shows a few of the patterns:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36908

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34845

Archived