Comfortghan Help Needed *Done pic on post #33*

Chiscrochetcrazy

Thanks to those who have offered to help :hug If anyone is hesitant to help because of the time of yr & being busy I understand. If all you can send is 1 -8" square that's fine It's not the amount of squares you send that matters it's that your love is in the ghan :manyheart

If you'll PM me with your addy, I can certainly send you something! Let me know colors/yarn type...bordering? Whatever specifications you have will be a help. :P

MOST important: do you have a deadline?:hook:manyheart

I've got about a dozen worked up- I'll send them out today or tomorrow (depending on when I can get a ride to the post office) :)

my squares went out friday- two edged in black after the great comforghan sorting festival I had. Thanks for letting me know that some of that yarny love could better go elsewhere :)

I got two out for you in todays mail, I am so sorry it took me so long...:blush I just have been soooo busy, but you will get them soon, at leaste now they have been mailed:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've just been to the post. All four squares were mailed out today in a priority mail envelope, so you should receive them in 2-3 days. I also did a DC just in case, the # is 0305 1720 0000 0046 2279. I forgot to put a note inside, but it's the package coming from CA...lol.

-Nikki

Archived