About About dot com

I like About dot com for lots of good info and stuff about (boo hiss pun)crochet and other items.

They are in the process of completely re-doing their knitting portion of the site because apparently all the information belongs to the guides. When a guide leaves, all the info is gone too. And I mean gone forever :sigh

There is no indication that Sandi Marshall is leaving and she continues to add to her stuff... BUT, there was no indication that the knitting portion was going to be gone either.

All of this is just to say that you should get any info or patterns you want from over there just in case...

I am no longer terribly fond of change :cry

I love About.com's crochet forum. It's my favorite place (the 'ville is next in line on my favorites)

I think if Sandi Marshall were to leave About.com, she'd give us plenty of warning beforehand.

It's always a good idea that if you find a crochet pattern on the internet and you like it, that you should print it off/and or save it to your computer just in case.

I just saved the entire archive of crochet patterns on Celtwich's site to my computer (ohmygosh! she has a LOT of patterns there)...I think it's taking up a good chunk of my hard drive now. (as soon as I get some blank disks, I'll be burning it to CD and storing the disks in my crochet binders)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I loved her work and I can be happy now knowing that they will be back. :c9:clap:cheer

You're welcome. Barbara emailed me about it during the switch, as she knew I would have to change all of my links (on KPC).

Yah know what Rachel, I was just at your site -KPC- to find the pattern from Barbara that I wanted and you had already taken your link down - should have told me something right there. :think:wlol

Archived