266 members have voted

1. 1. What do you spend more time on?

• Crochetting
    • Crochetville

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Crocheting is an addiction for me, I take it everywhere I can! Although, I never realized until now, how much time i really do spend checking crochetville for ideas, patterns, and others comments about projects! I may not say much but I do visit often!

I voted the 'ville, because some days I'd rather read about crocheting than actually do it. Like today, my fingers are frozen and I don't feel like handling a hook. It was -9 degrees outside this morning (-35 wind chill) and it's not much better now, so I'm taking the day off from the hook and catching up on here.

• 9 months later...
If I spent as much time actually crocheting as I do reading about it, surfing the net for it, etc. I would be up to my neck in FOs!

I have to agree. I also print out a lot of afghan pics to get ideas for color combinations. :ccompute And, because of seeing so many gorgeous ripples here and while surfing, I finally got started on my first :). 'Ville has given me inspiration.

I would have to say I spend more time crocheting. I only get in here a few times a week. I crochet whenever I have to take a break from the housework, and while I am watching t.v. in the evenings.

Last night and this morning I managed to complete two more afghans, by doing the edging around them, I am SO proud!!

Well...truth be told...I tend to sneak peaks at Crochetville while at work, between tasks. :D

Since I spend 99% of my time on a computer at work, the LAST thing I want to do is go home and turn another one on. I spend my mornings and evenings crocheting or knitting, as the case may be.

So, I'd say I spend more time crocheting...

I voted Crochetville lol

I spend twice as much time "hunting" for patterns than I do actually crocheting as well. :lol But I do crochet every day. I even crochet when I shouldn't such as when my tendinitis is flaring up. Bad me...:hook I am "hooked" to the internet as much as crochet so that is my excuse & I'm sticking to it.

• 1 month later...

I said crochetville....I have to hide my lap top so I can crochet!!! I love this message board and all I want to do is read, read, read, all the crochet lover's comments, and saving all the wonderful patterns I find here!!

It was such a wonderful treat to find this site. Others who love crochet like I do, and some even more than me!!!! My crochet soul mates!!!!

I still love to crochet, but I just don't want to miss out on anything on the ville!!!!!! It is very hard for me to find balance between the two!!!!!:eek

I probably spend more time here than actually crocheting.

What I like about this board, is I can sit down a few minutes, read and type what I like and then walk away for a while.

With a project, it's hard to put down. So I do most of my crocheting while watching tv at night.

:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to say, "I plead the 5th"!! :lol But, I do spend too much time here. :lol Like right now--I should be working on my "kitchen swap" partners goodies!! :crocheting

Archived