Dora update Completed 3-22-05 Page 7 (Graph Afghan)

Tampa Doll

Mary Jo, You did an incredible job on that Doraghan! I really liked watching it progress, and the tutorial that you gave us was so helpful.....thank you for teaching us all how to do this, and being such an inspiration! I have wanted to learn how to do this kind of crocheting for a long time, and now I think I will finally be brave enough to commit to doing it! Your Granddaughter will be wild with happiness with that awesome afghan! You deserve a round of applause!:applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dora came out cute. the colors are so bright. bet your grandaughter love it. i know i would. thank for sharing.

That is so precious. I was sad when my daughter told me that she thinks my granddaughter Emily is outgrowing Dora.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I'm new to this site. My name is Shawn and I have been crocheting ever since I was 10 years old. I have a co-worker wanting a crochet Dora Afghan and I wasn't sure where to go or even how to start. Can you give me a little insite?:crocheting:help

Archived