??? Explanations plz !

Modjibe

Question

Rnd 4: In the back loops only, 1 sc in ea st. Slip st last st in this rnd. Ch 1. (18)

Hi !

Could I have more explanations about that ? I'm french sorry and beginner (and i'm also a guy :yay). Is don't see what i'm supposed to do and found no tutorials.

Cya

JB

3 answers to this question

Okay, I'll try and help.....what you do is put 1 sc in the back loop only of each stitch until you get to your last stitch....then you slip stitch the last one. Do you know what the back loop is? If not, I will try to find a picture for you. Then I will have to ask if you know how to do the slip stitch.

We have a lot of guys here that crochet.....what gender you are doesn't matter when we are all crocheters here.....and loving it! I'm always happy to find a guy who enjoys the art of crochet....men make the best designs, have you seen our Crochet Dude here? A hearty welcome to crochetville and join us in all the posts. It's a blast here.

Wow, Daisy, you are GOOD! I always try to click on the "need help" posts and am always amazed at how quick Villagers are to help out!

And welcome to Crochetville, SIR! So glad to have you here where EVERYONE is welcome!

Archived