Olivia's Blanket

theworm

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just browsing for baby blankets today and I found this one! I am going to make this for my dearest and oldest friend who is having her first baby in March. I even found her baby's name on Kim website (Michael). I've never done graph work but I'm going to do this one!!

BTW, I love both the Olivia and Ava blankets. I wonder what it would look like with the contrasting color as a border around the center piece? Hmmmm....

I just love this pattern! I finished the center of mine for my friend's baby due in March (his name is Michael). Somehow I messed up and added stitches in rows and it kind of bulged out in the middle of the piece on one side. I fixed it by doing singl crochet around a couple of times. I didn't do the heart border thing because I thought it might not fit together after I finished it. not sure, but didn't want to do it and then have to rip it out. Anyway, so I did another SC around in a contrast color then took another color and did a round of treble crochet and then I picked up a varigated yarn and am doing extended single crochet in rounds. I'm a really new crocheter and I'm making this up as I go but it looks good...to me at least. I'll post a picture when I get a chance. :)

I will be making another one and doing it according to pattern for sure! :)

Archived