What does it look like to you?

It is obviously a black cat:cat......NOW! But, I can understand:scrachin how without the whiskers, Collar and the eye it might have been a bit vague. It is a very nice square by the way:tup......You should think about writing:pencil out the pattern!:yes

I'm with Craftybutterfly - I thought it was a mouse, too. I can see the cat, now that it's been pointed out.

Maybe embroider a cat mouth on it and make the eyes bigger and cat-eye shaped?

Or have the tail sticking out another way, so it's clear which end is "up"?

If you turn it sideways, that's where I see the mouse shape.

It's cute, either way, though!

It is obviously a black cat:cat......NOW! But, I can understand:scrachin how without the whiskers, Collar and the eye it might have been a bit vague. It is a very nice square by the way:tup......You should think about writing:pencil out the pattern!:yes

Pattern:lol what pattern, I just single crocheted a circle then added a few double crochet at one end to to give it a egg shape and went from there. I guess I could go back and count out what I did. :yes The head is a different circle with again a couple of doubles for the ear. then I whipped stitched them together. Then tacked them to a plain double crocheted 12 in square. Being that each applique will be different, the pattern take longer than the lapghan to make :hook I should be a fun ghan once it is done.

Tracey

Archived