Craft Show suggestions

scrunchies!!! buy like 30 hair ties at the dollar store...and just stitch around...takes like 5 minutes to whip out!

or...draft dodgers! I'm the newest fan...if you live in a cold weather area...this is the season that you cant seem to keep the draft from under the outside doors...so you make up a snake out of scraps...stuff that baby ...even attach a couple of eyes to it. I was suprised not to see more of them out there.

Basic hats are pretty quick to whip out.

I would recommend hats, scarves, baby or kids stuff. Grandmas love to buy stuff for their grandkids. Some things are just never going to bring the return in $$'s for the time you spent. How much would you spend to buy a potholder or a dishcloth. For the same amount of yarn and time, you could make a hat. To me, afghans are a labor of love that you do for family, friends or charities. They just take way too long, and use up too much time, to be profitable.

Good luck with the show!

Joan

Finger puppets, doorknob mittens, computer sweaters, teapot cozies, remote control sweaters... Great, I just gave myself some ideas for more things to make, lol.

Hope you enjoy the craft show!

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

Archived