Went to the Big Lots sale

Not to be difficult but it is much easier to knit this stuff because you can keep your stitches somewhat visible by lining them up on a needle.

You have to use braille crochet for this yarn. I only make chemo caps by crochet with it as crochet gives you a better mesh effect so you have less weight and you can make a hat by guesswork. This stuff is heavy.

:manyheartHere's another idea, and I have made some money this last month doing this. With that type yarn and with fun fur, or Red heart roxy. use caron simply soft and make a simple scarf. Some of their skeins come with a simple scarf pattern. Then do 5 or 6 rows of either single or half doubles with the fancy yarn. works great as a trim. I have been selling scarf, hat, and drawstring purse sets trimmed with the fancy yarns. It's just a little difficult to see what you are doing, so just take your time....terribly hard to frog it.

Thanks for the ideas. I think this will be a special reason yarn after this. LOL. I'm making a simple single crochet scarf. It's kind of nice because I know I'm not getting the stitches perfect yet you can't really tell at all. hehe. I will show pics after I get a decent amount of it done.

Archived