Holiday Mystery CAL Day 6 post 95

minwifeof4boys

Oh that's incredible! I have just NOT had the time, blast it. :sigh Lea, awesome pattern...I'm just going to have to keep saving the instructions to work on it at a later date.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh Starr... help yourself... I kept looking for your name to pop up and just figured you got busy!

Thank you Lea :D

Yeah, I guess you can call it busy LOL

I was sick, then my kids, one by one, was sick and my DH was sick, then my DH took over my laptop for a while. I would be logged in here (I use the "remember" option) and I would barely get a look, have to get up to take care of something, then he would sit right down with no warning with me logged in here all day and couldn't do anything about it *sigh*

Well, I can't wait to get started on it! It looks to be fun :hook

• 2 weeks later...
Love it Wanda Kay. Did the hanging make it taller like that - i like it tall.

I used big heavy 1" dowels in it, and it really weights it down, more of a rectangle than a square. When I saw how much better it looked I decided to block it to keep the rectangle shape.

Well I finally got it finished the other day but with trying to take a picture (with my cell phone, so pics aren't that great) I'm finally getting it posted. I guess its just in time for Christmas!

th_12-24-06-HolidayMysteryCAL-Finished.jpg

(clickable)

These two I scanned (still not the greatest)

th_HolidayCrochet-A-Long.jpg

(clickable)

th_HolidayCrochet-A-Long-2.jpg

I really enjoyed doing this CAL, and I can't wait until the next one.

Thanks Lea for taking the time to come up with the pattern and sharing with us! ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday! :wreath:2snowman

Archived