A Canuck says HappyThanksgiving

I just want to wish all of you a grateful Thanksgiving. Most of the people we know live in luxury undreamt of by more than 80% of the world's population and it is good that we take a day to be grateful.

To my American cousins Happy Thanksgiving

ccdgivtha.gif

This message will self destruct on Friday :heehee

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I am cooking for three who have never had Thanksgiving before. They are from Honduras! I hope they like the food!

And a Happy Thanksgiving from Australia! :P While we technically don't celebrate it here... I'm married to an American so our family does! Unfortunately no turkey this year (both had to work, no time to cook) but going out for dinner - I think that's just as nice! Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving :)

Happy thanks giving to all my American friends. To those of us not American, best wishes to you all the same :)

:ttalkHAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

DH out hunting deer :rud with the guys. It's rainy and about 40 some degrees. Having dinner as usual at the main farm house with family. Veggies, Turkey, not sure if there will be a ham, stuffed cabbage (YUMMY!), the other usual food, pies. Xmas day dinner is usually with my side of the family as Xmas eve is celebrated at the farm with a dinner and presents.

Archived