This is a Really Cute Project - Crocheted X-mas Stocking

I was looking throug the 99 cent Pattern Store and saw this great stocking - at least I think it's great!

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/crochet/detail.html?prod_id=134&source=aalfpotd

I've purchased many patterns from the 99 cent Pattern Store and have never been disappointed... just wanted to share this one as I love the look of Crazy Quilts, I *obviously* love crochet, so the thought of combining the two is just lovely!:yay

cute pattern Paulette! I hope you have a lot of fun making it....please post pictures

of it when you finish!!!

Wow, I never realized you were in Morocco! How exotic...

Yeah, some of you know my history of NOT finishing things, but that doesn't mean I can't continue to START them!!!!! It doesn't look to difficult and I certainly have enought different yarns that I shouldn't have to go out shopping:lol for more... I'll let you all know how it works out...

• 2 weeks later...

You're right Paulette, that is a really neat pattern. I've never seen anything like it. I hope you'll let us see the end result!:stocking

Those stockings shown on that page are just adorable! I want to make them all but I've got so many other things to do first. I think I'll add them to my list of charity donations for next Christmas and fill them with goodies for the kiddies in the hospital here.

Archived