Look what I made...Ornaments

heart

Yeah!! Look what I did! I am so happy about this!!!:hook I used an 1/8 inch hole punch (very small) and # 10 thread and a #7 hook. Who ever made this pattern did a wonderful job!! It is so precious!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o123/sarahsheart/Christmascardornaments.jpg

The pattern link is here

http://www.yarncat.com/crocardorn.html

but I didn't follow the pattern exactly, I just said a prayer and did what worked. Praise the Lord!! Now I will have some really neat victorian ornaments to send my friend in Ohio!!! ( I posted about that earlier in a different thread!) :manyheart

Thank Ya'LL very much! Praise Jesus! They are really fun and easy. Maby you all could do some (a great way to use up last years cards if you have any left!) and post pics. I bet they would be really pretty done in different shapes and colors. I have to confess, I went out and bought a box of cards to do this, and last night I started working on some for my tree!! I'm gonna put some little crosses on there too! Thanks a bunch.

OK...maybe I shoulda looked at the link before asking my question!!!

They are adorable. I still dont see where the card stock comes in to play...is it inbetween the front and back of the card? So they're are 3 peices total?

Good gracious I feel like a goober....I am half asleep. I re-read the pattern and totally get it now. Duh!.....more coffee.......z-z-z-z

Luv ya'll :sheepxmas

L.

Hi!! I just went with the front of the card and the back of the card, and I turned the back around so that the message showed on the back, so it is pretty on both sides. ;)

OK...maybe I shoulda looked at the link before asking my question!!!

They are adorable. I still dont see where the card stock comes in to play...is it inbetween the front and back of the card? So they're are 3 peices total?

Yes I do!! It is great!! This is so neat! You did a great job, I showed my mom one I completed and it had a church on it, she went nuts, and of course, is going to buy a box of cards for me to make her ornaments for her tree. Wow!! Thanks a bunch!:clap:manyheart

Sweet!I'm glad you liked my pattern.:blush

Archived