here's a challenge for you

Guest ManyTimesBlessed

Question

Guest ManyTimesBlessed

i'm looking for a crocheted rose pattern. i found a daffodil one which gave me the idea. my son is going to see the wiggles soon and i'd like to bring dorothy the dinosaur some handmade roses :D

11 answers to this question

www.geocities.com/Heartland/6910/flower.htm

home.inreach.com/marthac/crochet3.html

members.optusnet.com.au/we2/leaf.html

crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa030803.htm

Would any of these work? I think that one of them is just a mix of different flowers, I am not sure if there are roses there though, I found these at a site someone posted about a little while ago :

www.myhq.com/public/p/h/phonaker/

Guest ManyTimesBlessed

wow, that took you all of two minutes :lol

thank you soooo much. i found just what i need in one of your links.

Guest ManyTimesBlessed

chelle, my son is 18 months old too :D

we are going to see them live next saturday. i'm so excited. my son knows all the hand motions for the quack-quack-cockadoodle song, rock-a-bye your bear, hot potato and swim like a fish. he can't talk yet so he does all the hand motions while singing "ahh, ahh ahh! ahh, ahh ahh!" and cracking me up in the process.

Oh yes, my kids are boobah (and teletubby) maniacs. I figure it's ok--we don't have cable, so they don't get many other choices (other than videos and dvds, which we have plenty of).

:yay

Guest stormync23

I love pbs! My 20 month old loves Jakers, the Irish pig show because the sheep character and my son have the same name, Wylie.

Archived