Your Not Going to Believe This...

Back in the Middle Ages, if you wanted to crochet something, you went down to the 10 cent store and snatched up some Red Heart and went at it.

;)

You mean I'm the only one who still does that?! :eek

WOO HOO!!!!

I got an email that says my yarn will be here tomorrow!!!! In time for the holiday break!!!

I am STOKED!!! I will keep you all abreast of the progress. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! It turned BITTER cold here today (for me anyway, a person living in the south - it is only 36 degrees out there) so this is totally NEEDED!

I am definitely NOT using the kind of yarn they called for...if I did it would have costed me about $300!!!

I am using Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick, it is a Super Chunky, just like the pattern called for and it's costing me about $65 in total.

Just an update...been working on it pretty much over the holiday break, taking breaks for cooking, cleaning and stuff. Will be finished TODAY and will post pictures sometime this evening!!!

Ok peeps, ran into a few snags while putting this together. So not completely done with this thing yet. I really don't want to share pics until completely done.

I will explain the whole story when I am ready to post.

Thanks for being here for the support!!!

Archived