Ripple Shawl From Lion Brand

ANyone that is signed up to get their newsletter check out the knit and crochet pattern for the ripple stitch?? Uses Microspun. I've used that to make a sleevless top. Has some weight to it. Not sure how heavy the shawl would come out. :think But it is pretty.

I just finished knitting a ripple (Old Shale) afghan and if I never see another ripple as long as I live; it will be 50 years too soon. :rofl I tried not to look at the pattern when I saw it in the newsletter. :heehee

I seen that today. Very Pretty! I thought I might try and make it. Went to town looking for the yarn so I could compare it to some others and they didn't have any. So will wait until next week to look at the big stores for it.

Ripple's are one of my fav patterns to do. They do take practice, though. I remember the first one I ever made, and the lady who taught me the stitch omited to tell me that you have to drop a stitch at the end and begining of the row, and mine got bigger and bigger. and by the time I realized what was happening, it looked like a giant tulip. ROFL!! :)

Archived