looking for EASY poncho pattern

happymollie

Question

10 answers to this question

Guest 1NiteCat

I'm looking for a fairly easy poncho pattern too, but in an adult size and more for keeping warm than the mesh style allows. I have a belly that I'd rather like the poncho to cover up! lol

Thanks for anyone who can help!

Hugs,

Pam

Happymollie:

If you decide to do the Posh Poncho and get stuck on Row 8, please feel free to e-mail me here:

www.crochetpatterncentral...act_me.php

A lot of beginners have a problem with the clusters (which is understandable...I was the same way myself not too long ago) and I would be happy to explain it to you.

Rachel

www.crochetpatterncentral.com

Thanks for your responses. :) I will try the pattern suggested. Rachel, I definitely will contact you if I get lost (which I probably will). I get confused and intimidated if there are too many directions. I know you have to just start and be working it and try to figure it out, but if I read over a pattern and it looks confusing I get nervous :worried . Even though I am a beginner I have a house full of yarn for all the "projects" I want to make. I see from this board that that is "normal". Thanks again.

Guest kitchwitch

One poncho I made came from a shawl pattern.

I used the "Sweet February" shawl pattern for Marlo's Crochet site. I did about 30 rows with worsted weight and a K hook.

I made 2 matching pieces and then sewed them together and left an opening for the head.

Wear it one way - and it's a boat neck look. Turn it the other way and it's a V-neck front and Back.

I love this shawl pattern! It's so quick and easy and you can use any yarn and hook to do it! Thanks Marlo!!!

BTW - I love ponchos!

They say " I'm too busy to be bothered with sleeves, but I'm delicate and need to be kept warm" :lol

Tracey

Archived