Hi From Scotland

scotkat

Hi Wendy fit like (how are you ) and thankyou for the welcome i am :hook ed

The :sun has now come out looks nice but think its yes :wgrin outside.

Kemberlee Aaberdeeen as in aeh could have a wee bit of fun typing messages dont you think.

Hello Bonnie and thankyou for a colourful and lovley welcome you have made

:day I so wish I was asgood of all of you with your beautiful crochet pieces of work.

i am making my crochet hat have posted somewhere but not sure.

Have a ? crown was starting to fit doing DC but then had to trbl st which is making it tighter to go on.

Should I adapt pattern to get my required length before I do th efinished pattern intreb for the brim looks as I am now decreasing.:huh

hi i'm from scotland too welcome to the board

love your name it would suit me very well wish i'd thought of it

our weather is damp and bitterly cold

glad your enjoying crochet it wont be long till you make that shrug

Hi Goldie thankyou for th escottish welcome.

Aye I like it too first part because I am proud to be Scottish and of course end is start of my name.

I have ripped back the treble stitches as it has turned oudt a wee bit tight so think I am right in keeping on doing the double croche until it fits my own crown before I start the pattern.

Started a bonnie:sun day bu tvery very :wcold need ti bee wrapped up.

What part of Scotland are you from?

Hello Yarncat and thankyou for your welcome I have been trying to make one of ypur 1920's sstyle flapper hat patterns that you can download from the internet but having problems with the pattern on rows after crown.

It may just be me I am a novice and trying to teach myself and understand this wonderful hobbie of :hooking and so enjoying it.

I just so want to be able to do a1920'sstyle hat just :heart thes ebeatiful hats from this yr.So wish my late Mam never kept her hats and bags.

Oh, for sure! I'd balance it out by typing Irish slang, but I'm afraid there would be too many expletives :eek Though, I can do a passable Dublin Norie! :devil

Kemberlee Aaberdeeen as in aeh could have a wee bit of fun typing messages dont you think.

Archived