minwifeof4boys

Holiday Mystery CAL

ok, its monday morning and i got up early on my day off because i cant wait to see what will start off this mystery crochet along.. ladies where is our leader?

Pssstt... Hey Beth....um.... I am so very glad your excited and ready... um.... but... the CAL doesn't start until the 24th.......

:P .......

I would like to try this out too. I'm still sort of new at crocheting. All I've really made are the simple granny squares. But this sounds like fun.

Oh! I have so wanted to try a graph pattern! I will be following along... especially since you say it will be easy... love it!:cheer

Pssstt... Hey Beth....um.... I am so very glad your excited and ready... um.... but... the CAL doesn't start until the 24th.......

:P .......

LOL... Lea,

I am sitting here, ready to go as well.:devil .Hook oilded, comfy chair found...Yarn ready....:hook

Just say the word....

loves ya for putting this together....:manyheart

i work nites so you will have to forgive me one day turns into the next and i never know what the date is. darn and i could have slept in this morning oh well...