Dressing up your computer for CHRISTMAS!

Oh this is to funny. I just have to make this next year. I can already hear it though from the family, they will think I lost it, LOL but what the heck, I can't leave out the computer area being decorated and this fits in just right, LOL

Happy Crocheting

Pam

Giggling here, that is just too darn cute! At the moment I have a beautiful hunter green doily that drapes just a bit over the top edge which has my vid-cam and a few fall goodies on it. I expect I'll be changing those to christmas items soon.

:rofl Dh would kill me, as we have a 37" monitor!! (no, the number is not a typo!)

:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek That is so MASSIVE!!!!! I am the Information technology Trainee at the Bundaberg City Council and my two bosses have 24" monitors each and we have a 32" LCD Television set up on our work bench as a monitor--Where on earth did you manage to fit it????:think

That would be so hilarious if you made one for that-It'd proably take a while though!!:rofl

This is definitely a group of obsessed crocheters! :lol To funny. The most I will do to my PC is put holiday wallpaper on it. To lazy I guess. If anyone makes that would you post a picture? I think his beard could use some improvement. Fuller.:santa

Archived