Warning! Don't check the Annie's Pattern Today!

I got home this afternoon and checked my email and of course, had to check the Annie's Pattern of the Day. A pop-up announcing a sale came up - here I am 2 hours later and $60 poorer! :eek Be careful! LOL :D

BTW, got lots of GOOD stuff! :hook

:lol :lol what was the pattern of the day? did ya ever find out?:D :D i too spent a nice tidy little sum there a couple days ago with their sales, but mine is for my christmas partner for the swap(some of it is anyways lol) so i was not toooo bad:devil :devil what did ya get?

I got home this afternoon and checked my email and of course, had to check the Annie's Pattern of the Day. A pop-up announcing a sale came up - here I am 2 hours later and $60 poorer! :eek Be careful! LOL :D

BTW, got lots of GOOD stuff! :hook

Ack! You vile temptress! :lol I did okay today when I went to get the pattern. I promptly closed the ad, because I assumed it was some spam for some other site. I just HAD to go back to see what you were talking about. Though I'd already checked out the 99 cent books, I looked through everything, and bam! Bye bye $25 :lol I couldn't NOT order, because the Morning Glories afghan kit was on sale for $16! I've had my eye on that already, but I wasn't about to pay $50 for it! So actually, thanks for the heads-up. Hehe

I got Desperate Crochet for .59 - the name fascinates me! Are you supposed to be desperatly crocheting or are these items desperate to be crocheted? LOL

AND - Easy Living Crochet, Quick-Stitch Afghans, Variegated Visions, Year-Round Scraps Aplenty, plus Creative Ideas for Yards and Gardens and Decorative Fences (my other passion is gardening and decorating my yard!), then a book called Panel Magic, kind of what to do with those cute printed panels in the fabric department and 4 pairs knitting needles and 3 knitting books - I'm just learning, must collect!

Of course, with the holidays coming up, all this will get shoved aside until some icky day in January. I can't wait!

Darski - I NEVER did to the pattern of the day! Thanks for the tip to look at Free Patterns! I love crocheted sweaters, too.

I too also got Desperate Crochet. So, I am desperate to check it out. lol!

Crochet On A Roll Hook -- for .99, I couldn't resist, in the hopes maybe I can do better with the right hook, LOL (I should call this one Desperate to Roll, without it looking like a sea monster!)

Spectacular Polish Star Fashions, well for just .59 extra, I thought it was worth a shot!

Too late, I had already been there and did some shopping before coming here, lol. How long does it take to get an order from there? I placed the order on Monday, they sent me an email saying it was being shipped on Tuesday (and as if I need anymore patterns, I find myself anxiously awaiting a package from Big Sandy TX) I did standard shipping, did not do the express. I have never ordered on line from them before.

They are fairly quick. You should have it in less than a week from when they say they shipped it. They are very good about letting you know what's going on, etc. Big business, got it down pat!

grrr I got all excited about this as they have a book on join as you go afghans I have been after which here is $39.95, on sale for $4.99. I also saw a few other things I rather fancied. After wasting awhile, I realise they dont ship outside America.

Oh well, I had a nice little dream for a while. :D

grrr I got all excited about this as they have a book on join as you go afghans I have been after which here is $39.95, on sale for $4.99. I also saw a few other things I rather fancied. After wasting awhile, I realise they dont ship outside America.

Oh well, I had a nice little dream for a while. :D

it feels so unfair :( they mark up some of those books so greatly here and i'd love to buy them direct. even with the postage it's still be cheaper. will keep dreaming i s'pose

I can't even tell you what the pattern was !!:rofl I had been eyeing some tunisian hooks with extensions. They were $16.99, but today they were .99 !!! :jumpyay Of course, you just can't make an order for .99 !!:devil I too had to have Desperate Crochet, and a few other things !!

Well I got caught by the sale bug :blush Just had too, couldn't help myself, but can say I did manage to make myself stay under $10, don't know how I did it, but I did :think I just love todays pat, TV Jake, now I have another pat to add to my to do list, my FIL is a couch tator and loves his TV remote this is perfect for him :lol

Kim

I had been eyeing some tunisian hooks with extensions. They were $16.99, but today they were .99 !!! :jumpyay Of course, you just can't make an order for .99 !!:devil I too had to have Desperate Crochet, and a few other things !!

I got those hooks too and then a pattern book that was .99 , and the tunisian baby afghans, and tunisian dishcloths. (hmm guess I have a theme going, lol) Can't just order one thing, if you gonna pay shipping may as well make it worth it. :lol

for all the over seas people you need to find someone over here to have it shipped to and then send it to you once it arrived. :devil

I have thought about that. I wondered if the postage to whom I get to recieve it, then the postage to send on again to Aus would really be worth it. Might have to test it one day!

I got those hooks too and then a pattern book that was .99 , and the tunisian baby afghans, and tunisian dishcloths. (hmm guess I have a theme going, lol) Can't just order one thing, if you gonna pay shipping may as well make it worth it. :lol

Looks like the sale is moving along on a nice little clip. I just checked last night and Tunisian Baby Afghans is sold out. Of course, the new Tunisian afghan book is still available, but not in the sale. The only one of mine still available at sale pricing is the Dishcloth leaflet. So, you did good by jumping on that immediately. :cheer

Archived