Has anyone seen or tried this?

I will keep this in mind for a spring CAL perhaps.

I really like that pattern but I think it would take a good bit of concentration. I was thinking of doing something with the FP-hdc on the adul bico though

One question, does that guy look like a large to you? I am seeing medium to small. Sizing is soooooooooooooooooooooo not my strong suit.

I love the look but not ready for that amount of concentration with so many WIPs and WIMs for the holiday. I think spring is a good time for that. I might finish before winter next year:blush

Oooooohh that quickly eh? :lol

I know what you mean but it is nice to have one challenging WIP and this would be that fer shure. :hook

Thanks for that link, darski! I've added that sweater to my project to-do list! It looks fabulous! I want to make it for my hubby. I crocheted a fisherman-style sweater for him eons ago, so perhaps I can tap into that concentration-plus well again (smile)!! There are lots of other cool projects on that crochetme.com site too!

I did a fisherman's sweater ages ago too. Well I adapted it and made it really girly for myself but it was a really great pattern. I learned so much about making sweaters from working with that pattern.

Yah think we did the same one - it's the ONE that comes up when you google Man's crochet sweater :rofl:yes

I have come across that pattern more than once.

If you do start a CAL I might just join you. I am usually one for patterns that take only days, but I would like to tackle a project that takes WEEKS! LOL

Archived