Any one in the Michiana area?

rosebud5367

Oh my gosh, you guys are making me so homesick. I'm orginally from

Mackinaw City. My sister and brother-in-law live in Chesterfield Twp.

His parents live in Clinton Twp. like owlstitcher. I lived in Grand Rapids

for a year, went to school in Big Rapids, had a friend from Holland and

my sister went to college in Mt. Pleasant. I miss Michigan so much.

Got to go home on of these days. Las Vegas is so different from there.

Hi Debbie where in clinton twp does his family live im off of 15 mile i guess thats considered the south side of clinton twp is it u dont like vegas or just miss mich i want to move to austin texas my hubby was stationed there and love the weather

Wow we are all over mich. South bend and dow seems to be close to me. I have driven there many times. And it seems alot of people from mich. move to vagas. my godparents go there two to three times in the winter mos. they are there right now. Is anyone in Berrien County? Dow. is close enough to berrien. Thanks Jennifer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HiDebbie! I have lived in Holland, Mi and loved it! Also have lived in Kalamazoo. Have lived a long time in Arizona. I do not miss the snow, but sometimes I would like to see it again. Was born in Ft. Wayne, Ind and do not want to go back there. I always wonder what Holland looks like now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All, I live in West Mi...the Rothbury area just north of Muskegon...we live back in the woods on a beautiful trout stream...We have deer in the back yard all year long..we are just 7 miles from Lake Michigan..we are half way up the state on the west coast.....Happy crocheting...

Hello, is any one out there from or in the SW Mich. and NE Indiana area. I know there is a lot of crocheters in my home town of Bridgman, Michigan.

Jennifer

Wow! I actually used to live in Bridgman!!! I am from the Benton Harbor/St. Joseph area originally (I live in Florida now) but I go home almost once every year. I'll be there this summer for my nieces wedding. Do you still live in Bridgman? Small world, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived