"Vintage" MAM Vest/Jacket

I picked up this piece from eBay earlier this week, not sure if it's vintage, but it sure is cool. :P Check out the pics and description on my blog!

Thanks, everyone...it's been fun shopping all over eBay for 70's clothes.

mythunderbird - how did you wear them? Maybe I can give my sis a few ideas. The party is next Saturday.

roli- It helped keep me warm while sitting at the computer last night! :D

I do have a quick question about the pattern... most of the rows seem straight but a couple of them are more wavy. Is it just the way you are standing or is it in the yarn or what? (Or are my old eyes just wonky? :lol ?)

That is so cool looking! I would wear it just like you were with jeans and a t-shirt.

could you crochet a tam in the same colors..toss on some love beads and sun-glasses and you would be good to go. Add a Dead Head T-shirt and I think she is golden.

darkski - I think it's the variegated yarn in the center. The colors are switching sides as the person crocheted it, so I think that's what's making it look wavy. If that's what part you're talking about... :D

PoisionApple - Oh that sounds awesome! :lol I'm going to try to sell her on that idea. I think I can still get that variegated color in RH SS.

Archived