Fit to Be Tied Bag from SnB

For those who have made it, what yarn have you used? I'm itching to start another project(even though I haven't finished my goddaughter's blanket and she's due any day now), and I keep coming back to this one. I sure ain't payin' for Casacade Wool(even though it looks wonderful ;) ). I keep lookin at KnitPicks yarn trying to find an excuse to buy buy buy...:lol

Any input would be great, thanks!

I haven't made the bag but I gotta say ... Cascade 220 is the most amazing yarn and perhaps you are smart to stay away from it because once you start using it everything else just sorta pales in comparison.

That said, HelloKnitty.com has the 220 for $6.25/skein with $2.50 shipping so it's not all that bad in price.

Well .. compared to acrylic it's like 5x the price but ... you get the point. :)

As for KnitPicks .. I am dying to order something from there myself. Perhaps one of the solid color sock yarns ...

..... $6.25? :eek That's as good as eBay. I didn't want acrylic for this bag, wanted to stick with wool. Hmm...looks like I'll be visiting HelloKnitty.com this afternoon. :D Thanks for the heads up.

HelloKnitty has good customer service and they ship pretty quickly. They don't carry all the colors of the 220 but most of us want the basics so it's not a problem.

It comes in the hanks so it will need to be put into balls, unfortunately they don't do that, but if you've got a swift and winder it's no big deal.

ETA: I made a mistake, it's $6.00 a skein at HelloKnitty

Archived