Update on my rant...and I finished it!

Finally! My book came today! Lots of good stuff in here :) But I have to say, I see nothing in here that would be suitable for a beginner (their word is "novice"), but I haven't looked at the whole thing yet either. I have even MORE admiration for you for finishing this afghan, now that I've actually seen the book. All in all, a good book purchase for me, I am pleased! Thanks for posting your pics of this afghan, and again, your work is beautiful :cheer

Finally! My book came today! Lots of good stuff in here :) But I have to say, I see nothing in here that would be suitable for a beginner (their word is "novice"), but I haven't looked at the whole thing yet either. I have even MORE admiration for you for finishing this afghan, now that I've actually seen the book. All in all, a good book purchase for me, I am pleased! Thanks for posting your pics of this afghan, and again, your work is beautiful :cheer

Thank you. I hope you enjoy the book - I would love to know what you think, as you get a chane to spend more time with it.

Thanks to all for their words of encouragement and support - you all really helped me get through this project

Archived