Snowman Door Greeter

fuzzy ferret

"d love to do him but the link says its not available... can some one test the link and see if its just me??? I should have jumped on this before..

Lea...I had that happen to me. I just tried again a little later and it came right up for me.

Krystal:hook

Very Cute!! :cheer I love the snowmen decor for Christmas. I really like the sage green color instead of the dark green. They're both nice but I think I like your version better. I've never done a pattern like that before but I think I'm going to have to give it a try and add to my snowman collection! :2snowman

OK, here is my Snowman....it doesn't look like yours!

293411593_494d6b05cd_t.jpg

I have no idea what happened to his hat..:rofl . I put the fringe on the end because a pom-pom wasn't going to work! I just took a black Sharpie and drew in the eyes, mouth and buttons(can't find my bag of little pom-poms and other litttle goodies :think ). I will keep this guy for me, and try another one! I will add the bells later, have to get to the craft store for that.

Did you put polly fill in your arms? Maybe I shouldn't do that, my arms look huge and your arms look cute!

OK, here is my Snowman....it doesn't look like yours!

293411593_494d6b05cd_t.jpg

I have no idea what happened to his hat..:rofl . I put the fringe on the end because a pom-pom wasn't going to work! I just took a black Sharpie and drew in the eyes, mouth and buttons(can't find my bag of little pom-poms and other litttle goodies :think ). I will keep this guy for me, and try another one! I will add the bells later, have to get to the craft store for that.

Did you put polly fill in your arms? Maybe I shouldn't do that, my arms look huge and your arms look cute!

Yours looks so cute!!!! :manyheart I didn't crochet the arms like the pattern called for. I chained the # of Chains it called for and then just double crocheted across the whole length and left it at that and then just attached them to the sides of the snowman.

Yours looks so cute!!!! :manyheart I didn't crochet the arms like the pattern called for. I chained the # of Chains it called for and then just double crocheted across the whole length and left it at that and then just attached them to the sides of the snowman.

Ahhhhh, ok....his arms are getting in the way every time we open the door. And the dog is taking a liking to him....lol. He sits in the kitchen and stares at it, waiting for it to move :haha

293411595_3bd9c12c0a_t.jpg

Ahhhhh, ok....his arms are getting in the way every time we open the door. And the dog is taking a liking to him....lol. He sits in the kitchen and stares at it, waiting for it to move :haha

293411595_3bd9c12c0a_t.jpg

:lol :lol :lol That is soo cute!!!!

Krystal

:sman:flake:2snowman :2snowman How cool to see one of my patterns in the Show and Tell section! I'm glad you all like him. Your versions are too cute!

You did an excellent job on this pattern! Thank you so much for sharing the pattern! It was well written and easy as pie!! :hug

He is so cute!! I want one!!! I can't get the pattern link to work:( Does anyone know where else I may be able to find this pattern? It is so darn cute and you did such a great job. My mom loves snowmen, so I thought this would be a perfect Christmas gift!!

He is so cute!! I want one!!! I can't get the pattern link to work:( Does anyone know where else I may be able to find this pattern? It is so darn cute and you did such a great job. My mom loves snowmen, so I thought this would be a perfect Christmas gift!!

Dragonfli....keep trying the link. sometimes it wont work but if you wait a little while and try again it will come up. Must be something with the hosting.

• 1 year later...

Archived