Santa Clause III movie

CLLinda

I took my son to see the third saga of the Santa Clause movie. I have always loved them. This movie is great, also.

But the reason I am writing is that the daughter of Neal and Laura has an adorable pink hat that is crocheted. I really loved the hat.

It is an adorable Christmas movie, a little on the early side but still very good.

Now, who saw the movie?

:manyheart

We went and saw it today and I noticed her hat too! Her name is Lucy (I think) and I just kept staring at the hat! We've got to find a pattern for it! I think it's adorable!

Click here to see a pic. It's a little far away but you get the idea!

Here's another...

P.S. We liked the movie, but thought Santa Clause 2 was better!

Just looking at the picture, which means a magnafiying glass to help.(bad eyes)

Did you all see the gloves? They look like they are made with Patons Pooch called Indian Summer or Spring Blush.

Can't wait to see the movie. Loved the first 2. Big Kid at heart.

Usually Dh and I are the only ones in the Movies when it is a Disney Movie. Two big kids sitting in the back.:lol

We saw it last night. It was predictable and the critics hated it but I had fun.

My kids said it was definitely a "mom movie." It was also pretty and I told my husband that I want the hall of snowglobes. I wish I could see a new Christmas movie every week through December. I still watch the kids' old Christmas videos (my youngest is twelve) and love them even though I can recite all of the lines after so many years.

I took my DGC to see it on Friday@ noon...the first showing...as I loved both of the previous ones. I missed some of the past actors being in it...but my DGD who is four seemed to love it. I also love the hall of snowglobes. I have loved snowglobes since childhood. I was so busy watching my granddaughter that I missed out on the hat and gloves until someone mentioned them.

I've seen the first two as well, haven't gotten to see this one yet. We are planning on taking the kids to see it though. I was wondering if it was going to be as good as the other two.

I also love sitting and watching all the old Christmas movies, shoot I still love sitting with my hot cocoa and watching Rudolph.

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived